Fiber ropes for capstan winches
These fiber ropes of PES or high strength HMPE material are provided with a high grip cover to be used on spill winches and/or capstan winches for the hauling and hoisting of loads. These premium performance ropes excel due to minimal slip, excellent spooling behavior, extremely high reverse bending fatigue strength and a long service life. Depending on what our customers need, we manufacture these synthetic ropes with various cover constructions such as HMPE, PES, or a combination of HMPE/PES. Our special service includes the CE certification of the ropes as needed.
Our ropes - your benefit:
- Our ropes weigh seven times less than steel wire ropes.
- The synthetic ropes excel due to highest breaking force, minimal slip and perfect spooling behavior.
- Fiber ropes are not subject to corrosion or soiling caused by rope grease.
- Our synthetic ropes are no source of injury.
- The ropes are characterized by quick and easy handling, thus allowing the user to work ergonomically.
- We offer you a flexible design of the ropes.
- We manufacture a unique rope end termination with socketing cone without any loss of breaking force.
- You can do the socketing yourself, for example if a rope has to be shortened.
- The ropes are extremely abrasion resistant while featuring minimal stretch and very high radial stability.
- Our ropes feature a very high reverse bending fatigue strength - resulting in a long service life.
- Fiber ropes go easy on downstream sheaves, which means reduced wear of the latter.
We offer the following rope end terminations:
- Socketing: unique rope end termination with socketing cone without any loss of breaking force
- Spliced eye
- Stainless steel or tubular thimble
- Various types of hooks
- Installation aids and protection sleeves
DuraTENThe DuraTEN fiber rope excels with high breaking forces at minimal weight, high bending fatigue strength as well as abrasion resistance, and a long se...
HyperTENHyperTEN is our thermally pre-stretched high end fiber rope for highest technical requirements and is ideally suited as a replacement for steel wire r...
Globe 5000 MK2The technical fiber rope Globe 5000 MK2 excels with high friction values and breaking forces, very low stretch, as well as minimal core/cover displace...
Sirius 300 XGSirius 300 XG excels with an excellent price/performance ratio at very good friction values, good breaking forces and low stretch.