Starter winch ropes for gliders
DuraTENThe DuraTEN fiber rope excels with high breaking forces at minimal weight, high bending fatigue strength as well as abrasion resistance, and a long se...
HyperTENHyperTEN is our thermally pre-stretched high end fiber rope for highest technical requirements and is ideally suited as a replacement for steel wire r...
Our ropes - your benefit:
- Our ropes weigh 7 times less than steel wire ropes.
- The synthetic ropes excel due to highest breaking force, which is as high as, or even higher than that of a comparable steel wire rope.
- Fiber ropes are not subject to corrosion or soiling caused by rope grease.
- Our synthetic ropes are no source of injury.
- The ropes are characterized by easy and quick handling.
- Our ropes feature a very high reverse bending fatigue strength - resulting in a long service life.
- Due to our innovative special coating, our synthetic ropes are extremely resistant to abrasion.
We offer the following rope end terminations for launching ropes for gliders:
- Splice with or without thimble