Pulling lines for ropeways
Our ropes are bound to impress you:
- Our fiber ropes weigh 7 times less than steel wire ropes. This is a particular advantage in rough terrain where every pound counts.
- You can use your existing equipment for steel wire ropes (winches, clamps, support rollers or deflection sheaves, etc.) with our fiber ropes without the need for adaptation.
- Our fiber ropes will help you save time as you can omit up to two process steps in a pulling operation.
- Our synthetic ropes excel due to very high breaking forces, which surpass those of a steel wire rope of the same diameter.
- Our pulling ropes are extremely compact and feature high radial stability. This permits easy clamping by means of commercially available clamp plates for steel wire ropes.
- Our fiber ropes offer optimum control and a very high degree of safety due to torsion and stretch indicators in the rope cover.
- Optional lengths can be produced to customer requirements - practically without any limit.
- Teufelberger fiber ropes are characterized by perfect spooling behavior - no matter on which winch.
- With our synthetic ropes there is no danger of injury from wires sticking out, burst ends of the steel wire rope, or similar.
- The ropes ensure quick and easy handling as well as ergonomic working.
- We are flexible in terms of design; color variations additionally facilitate your work. The ropes can be easily and simply identified by diameter or year of manufacture.
- Ultimate abrasion resistance for professional use.
- Our pulling lines for ropeways are characterized by an extremely high reverse bending fatigue strength, a long service life and minimal stretch - which is essential for a controlled tensioning operation.
We offer the following rope end terminations:
- Spliced eye