Ropes for Vehicle Winches
High performances fiber ropes and steel wire ropes for vehicle winches from TEUFELBERGER!
Our ropes for vehicle winches make working easier for you. No matter if you need a product for winches on off-road vehicles, maintenance vehicles, recovery vehicles, military vehicles or slope groomers, we offer the right fiber or steel wire rope for your specific application.
Our ropes, which are designed both for single and multilayer winches, allow very easy handling without the danger of injury.
Depending on the kind of winch, we offer rope constructions with or without cover, which can be used up to a temperature of 70 degrees without difficulty.
Our high performance ropes are bound to impress you:
- Our fiber ropes weigh 7 times less than steel wire ropes.
- We offer highest breaking forces comparable to those of a steel wire rope of the same diameter.
- Fiber ropes are not subject to corrosion or soiling caused by rope grease.
- Our synthetic ropes are no source of injury.
- The ropes are characterized by quick and easy handling, thus allowing the user to work ergonomically.
- We are flexible in terms of design and offer a great variety of colors as needed.
- Various ways of customization and rope end terminations are available.
- Pre-stretched ropes ensure minimal stretch and highest radial stability.
- Our ropes feature a very high reverse bending fatigue strength - resulting in a long service life.
- No damage to the attachment point when used with a textile shackle.
- On the rare occasion that a rope is damaged, considerably less kinetic energy will be released than in case of steel wire ropes.
These rope end terminations are available for your polyester and HMPE ropes:
- Spliced eye
- Stainless steel or tubular thimble
- Various types of hooks
- Installation aids and protection sleeves
- Shackles and rope extensions
Additionally: polyester ropes for simple hauling and hoisting applications (not to be used as a substitute for steel wire ropes)