The DuraTEN fiber rope excels with high breaking forces at minimal weight, high bending fatigue strength as well as abrasion resistance, and a long service life.
Diameter: 5-72 mm
Cover: optionally with (DuraTEN Pro-P) or without PES cover
Core: UHMWPE (Dyneema®), not stretched
- Cover: various colors and/or color combinations possible
- Core: dark gray
Certification possible for the lifting of loads acc. to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC as amended
Our technical fiber rope DuraTEN consists of UHMWPE fibers and can be fabricated either with PES or UHMWPE cover.
The extremely high breaking forces and abrasion resistance are equivalent to those of a steel wire rope of the same diameter. Therefore, a one to one substitution without the need for converting or adapting the periphery is usually possible - at only 1/7 of the weight.
Of course, the universally applicable high strength rope will be specifically adapted to your application. Customized rope end terminations such as
- Splice with or without plastic, steel, stainless steel or tubular thimble
- End bond,
- Tapered end, and
round off our range of products.
The benefits of the technical fiber rope DuraTEN are:
- 1/7 of the weight of comparable steel wire ropes
- Extremely high breaking force - comparable with the breaking force of a steel wire rope of the same diameter
- No corrosion and/or soiling caused by rope grease
- No danger of injury, easy and quick handling
- Flexible design
- Very high abrasion resistance, especially when provided with cover
- High bending fatigue strength and long service life
- The kinetic energy released on rope damage is considerably lower than in case of steel wire ropes.
The fiber rope DuraTEN is used in various technical applications. It is especially suitable when used as
- Fiber rope for agricultural equipment
- Winch launching rope for gliders
- Fiber rope for drum winches
- Fiber rope for spill winches
- Fiber rope for many other technical applications
|DuraTEN Rope-Diameter |
|DuraTEN Weight |
|DuraTEN Pro-P Core-Diameter |
|DuraTEN Pro-P Rope-Diameter |
|DuraTEN Pro-P Weight |
|DuraTEN / DuraTEN Pro Min. breaking strength, free length |