Sirius 300 XG
Sirius 300 XG excels with an excellent price/performance ratio at very good friction values, good breaking forces and low stretch.
Diameter: 4-14 mm
Colors: red-white, blue-white, green-white
Certification possible for the lifting of loads acc. to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC as amended
High breaking force, low slip and perfect spooling behavior make the Sirius 300 XG a very good choice for all winch applications, no matter if spill or drum type.
Our Sirius 300 XG withstands the most different temperatures, weather and ambient conditions.
The benefits of Sirius 300 XG are:
- High breaking force, minimal slip, perfect spooling behavior
- No corrosion, no soiling caused by rope grease
- No danger of injury, easy and quick handling
- Flexibility in terms of design
- Excellent UV stability
- High temperature resistance
- Very high abrasion resistance, low stretch and high radial stability
- Very good bending fatigue strength - resulting in a long service life
- Excellent price/performance ratio
|Minimum breaking load |