Ropes for motor winches
Mounting ropes for drum winch or a capstan winch
For installation of ropeway ropes, for cable pulling, in forestry or hunting: all these applications require motor-driven and sometimes portable rope pulling devices for the hauling and hoisting of loads.
DuraTENOur mounting rope DuraTEN consists of UHMWPE and features high breaking force, low weight and a long service life.
HyperTENThe thermally pre-stretched mounting rope HyperTEN features breaking forces and a service life that are equal or even superior to steel wire ropes.
PCR-UDue to its design, PCR-U is the ideal rope for auxiliary mounting winches as it features a breaking force that is 20% higher than that of conventional...
Globe 5000 MK2Due to its high friction values and breaking forces, minimal stretch as well as minimal core/cover displacement, the Globe 5000 MK2 is ideally suited ...
Sirius 300 XGSirius 300 XG offers an excellent price/performance ratio at very good friction values, good breaking forces, low stretch and a long service life.
TEUFELBERGER has the solution for your motor winch.
For mounting winches, we produce high strength synthetic ropes of virtually unlimited lengths. Whether you use a drum winch or a capstan winch, we have the right rope for each of your applications - also with CE certification when required.
Our fiber ropes are bound to impress you:
- Our fiber ropes weigh 7 times less than steel wire ropes – we know that each kilo counts, especially in case of portable winches.
- You can use your existing equipment for steel wire ropes (winches, clamps, support rollers or deflection sheaves) with our fiber ropes without the need for adaptation.
- The synthetic ropes excel due to highest breaking forces.
- Our fiber ropes offer optimum control and a very high degree of safety due to torsion and stretch indicators in the rope cover.
- We can produce any length on request - practically without limit.
- Teufelberger fiber ropes are characterized by perfect spooling behavior - no matter on which winch.
- The ropes ensure quick and easy handling as well as ergonomic working.
- We are flexible in terms of design; color variations facilitate your work. The ropes can be quickly and simply identified, e.g. by diameter or year of manufacture.
- With our synthetic ropes there is no danger of injury from wires sticking out, burst ends of the steel wire rope, or similar.
- Extreme abrasion resistance for professional use.
- Our ropes feature an extremely high reverse bending fatigue strength, a long service life and minimal stretch.
We offer the following rope end terminations:
- Spliced eye