HyperTEN is our thermally pre-stretched high end fiber rope for highest technical requirements and is ideally suited as a replacement for steel wire ropes.
Diameter: 3-34 mm
STS - Stronger Than Steel® technology
Cover: optionally with PES (HyperTEN-Pro P) or UHMWPE (HyperTEN-pro U)
Core: UHMWPE, thermally pre-stretched
- Cover: various colors and/or color combinations possible
- Core: silver gray
Certification possible for the lifting of loads acc. to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC as amended
HyperTEN is a stable high strength fiber rope featuring extremely low stretch. It consists of UHMWPE fibers and can be fabricated either with a PES cover or a UHMWPE cover, depending on the application.
An optimized rope design combined with thermal stretching guarantees a perfect utilization of the available fiber characteristics as well as a closed rope structure that is extremely compact and stable.
Supreme breaking forces exceeding those of a steel wire rope with corresponding abrasion resistance usually permit a one to one substitution at the same diameter (incl. protective cover!) without the need for converting or adapting the periphery - at only 1/7 of the weight.
Of course, HyperTEN will be specifically adapted to your application. Customized rope end terminations such as
- Splice with or without plastic, steel, stainless steel or tubular thimble
- End bond,
- Tapered end, and
are the perfect link between the rope and your attachment point.
The benefits of HyperTEN are:
- 1/7 of the weight of comparable steel wire ropes
- Extremely high breaking force - higher than that of most steel wire ropes of the same diameter available in the market
- No corrosion and/or soiling caused by rope grease
- No danger of injury, easy and quick handling
- Flexible design
- Supreme abrasion resistance due to a smooth surface, especially when provided with a cover
- Very high bending fatigue strength and extremely long service life
- The kinetic energy released on rope damage is considerably lower than in case of steel wire ropes.
- Very low initial and working stretch (already eliminated during production)
Our fiber rope HyperTEN is used for various technical applications. It is especially suitable when used as
- Fiber rope for agricultural equipment
- Winch launching rope for gliders
- Fiber rope for drum winches
- Fiber rope for spill winches
- Fiber rope for many other technical applications
|Kern ∅ / Seil ∅ ohne Mantel |
|Seil ∅ mit Mantel |
|Gewicht HyperTEN / HyperTEN+ |
|Gewicht HyperTEN Pro-P / HyperTEN + Pro-P |
|Gewicht HyperTEN Pro-U / HyperTEN + Pro-U |
|34||41||626||1 028||910||1 010|