Sirius 300 XG
Sirius 300 XG offers an excellent price/performance ratio at very good friction values, good breaking forces, low stretch and a long service life.
Diameter: 4-14 mm
Colors: red-white, blue-white, green-white
Certification possible for the lifting of loads acc. to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC as amended
Due to the use of premium materials, the user can rely on Sirius 300 XG in each and every situation.
Due to the high breaking force, the low slip and the perfect spooling behavior, Sirius 300 XG is the ideal rope for your mounting winch, whether spill or drum type, in all temperatures, weather and ambient conditions.
Benefits of Sirius 300 XG:
- High breaking force, minimal slip, perfect spooling behavior
- No corrosion, no soiling caused by rope grease
- No danger of injury, easy and quick handling
- Flexibility in terms of design
- Excellent UV stability
- High temperature resistance
- Very high abrasion resistance, low stretch and high radial stability
- Very good bending fatigue strength - resulting in a long service life
- Excellent price/performance ratio
Applications and fields of use of our Sirius 300 XG:
- Equally suitable for spill winches and drum winches
- All applications where the rope is exposed to strong sunlight
- Wherever high temperature resistance, low slip and high cover friction are needed
|Minimum breaking load |