Globe 5000 MK2
Due to its high friction values and breaking forces, minimal stretch as well as minimal core/cover displacement, the Globe 5000 MK2 is ideally suited as motor winch rope.
Diameter: 6-16 mm
Intermediate cover: polyester
Colors: navy-silver, red-silver, green-silver, orange-silver
Certification possible for the lifting of loads acc. to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC as amended
Due to the special construction made up of a polyester cover, a soft intermediate cover of polyester and UHMWPE in the core, a core/cover displacement is largely prevented in spite of high breaking forces.
Therefore, the rope is ideally suited for use in spill winches for mounting purposes where power transmission is effected via the rope cover.
The benefits of our Globe 5000 MK2 are:
- High breaking force, minimal slip, perfect spooling behavior
- Low core/cover displacement due to a soft intermediate cover of polyester
- No corrosion, no soiling caused by rope grease
- No danger of injury, easy and quick handling
- Flexibility in terms of design
- Excellent UV stability
- Very high abrasion resistance, minimal stretch and highest radial stability
- Very good bending fatigue strength - resulting in a very long service life
Our Globe 5000 MK2 is suited for the following applications and fields of use:
- Equally suitable for spill winches and drum winches
- All applications where the rope is exposed to strong sunlight
- Wherever minimal stretch, low slip and high cover friction are needed
|Minimum breaking load |