The high performance steel wire rope EVOLUTION TK 16 excels due to its advanced design, high flexibility and extreme durability.
- Ordinary lay or Lang’s lay, right or left lay, galvanized and bright
- 8 - 30 mm: 16 x K6-EPIWRC (K), RCN 23-1
- 32 - 42 mm: 16 x K7-EPIWRC (K), RCN 23-2
- Certifications: EN12385-4; other certificates gladly provided on request
- Multilayer spooling
Hoist ropes on cable cranes are often exposed to extreme conditions. They have to be able to hoist big loads safely and reliably. For this special hoisting application, TEUFELBERGER relies on the tried and tested high performance steel wire rope EVOLUTION TK16.
EVOLUTION TK16 from TEUFELBERBER is characterized by:
- Extremely high resistance to external environmental influences and the ingress of dirt due to PLASTFILL® insert resulting in a perfect lubrication of the inner rope
- Excellent spooling characteristics due to highest dimensional stability under lateral pressure - even in multilayer spooling use
- Supreme operational safety due to high breaking forces and resistance to torsion
- Longer service life and maximization of economic efficiency due to the wear-optimized and gentle SUPERFILL compaction of all strands
- Long service life even in case of shock loads due to the 4-strand design of the inner rope