Ropes for off-road vehicles
For the ambitious and professional competitive driver, but also for daily off-road use, TEUFELBERGER has developed high performance fiber ropes for off-road rope winches. These synthetic ropes of HMPE fibers are the ideal equipment for your off-road vehicle. Constructions both with and without cover feature a low weight, a long service life, as well as easy and safe handling.
Our fiber ropes are bound to impress you:
- Our fiber ropes weigh 7 times less than steel wire ropes.
- The synthetic ropes are characterized by highes breaking forces - as high as or higher than a steel wire rope of the same diameter.
- Fiber ropes are not subject to corrosion or soiling caused by rope grease.
- Our synthetic ropes are no source of injury.
- The ropes are characterized by easy and quick handling.
- We are flexible in terms of design and offer a great variety of colors for the rope and the protective tube as needed.
- Extremely high resistance to abrasion, especially when provided with a cover construction
- The ropes for vehicle winches are characterized by an extremely high reverse bending fatigue strength and a long service life.
- With a textile shackle, damage to attachment points is avoided.
- The kinetic energy released on rope damage is considerably lower than in case of steel wire ropes.
We offer the following rope end terminations for your vehicle rope winch
- Spliced eye
- Stainless steel or tubular thimble
- Various kinds of eyes, safety hooks and textile shackles
- Installation aids and protective tubes
- Optional: rope extension for difficult jobs
DuraTENThe high strength vehicle winch rope DuraTEN made of UHMWPE features high breaking forces, good bending fatigue strength and a very long service life.
HyperTENThe thermally pre-stretched vehicle winch rope HyperTEN consists of UHMWPE fibers and offers maximum breaking forces and an extremely long service lif...