The high performance fiber rope DynaCam Static consists of UHMWPE fibers and a protective PES cover. It has minimal elongation and extremely high breaking force.
Diameter: 12 mm
High performance fiber rope made of UHMWPE fibers and including a protective PES cover. Woven-in metal fibers dissipate static charges which obviously are generated by frequent passing. The rope demonstrates minimal elongation and extremely high breaking force.
- 7 times less weight than comparable steel wire ropes
- Extremely high breaking forces – higher than on a steel wire rope having the same diameter – permit long spans with minimal slack
- Dissipation of static charges by woven-in metal fibers in the cover ensures trouble-free operation
- Very high abrasion resistance and long service life
- Requires no retensioning because of minimal initial elongation and working elongation
Types and areas of use:
- Carrying rope for high speed camera systems
Minimum breaking load