Technical fiber rope
Due to its 12-plait weave, Vectran® doesn’t show any stretch. The special coating makes it extremely resistant to abrasion and UV light.
Diameter: 3-12 mm
Benefits of our Vectran® 3000:
- Hardly any stretch
- No danger of injury, easy and quick handling
- Extremely high abrasion resistance combined with a long service life
- Resistance to corrosion and seawater
- Great ease of splicing
Applications and fields of use:
- For oceanographic applications, for locating oil and gas deposits in the deep sea
- All other applications where ropes with no stretch are needed (e.g. for the exact positioning of loads or for longer tensioning without a change of position).
|Minimum breaking load |
Typing errors and technical changes reserved. The data are typical values without warranty or guarantee. For questions we are always at your disposal.