EVOLUTION TK18 combines all characteristics required of a rotation resistant high performance hoist rope for heavy lift applications.
Ordinary lay or lang’s lay, right or left lay
16 x K17F - EPIWRC (K), RCN 27
Pro Active lubrication
- Multilayer spooling
EVOLUTION TK18 has been used successfully for years as a hoist rope for heavy lift tasks aboard ships and on floating cranes, in offshore areas and harbors. Especially its reliability faced with enormous breaking forces and its perfect torsional characteristics make it to your ideal choice if you are looking for operation without trouble and highest safety.
Benefits of EVOLUTION TK18:
- Long risk-free lifetime thanks to the permanent lubrication of its core provided by the PLASTFILL®
- Highest operational safety due to the high actual breaking forces thanks to the SUPERFILL compaction technology and the excellent torsional characteristics; also in combination with larger fleet angles
- Extremely resistant to corrosion and other external environmental influences due to the PLASTFILL® impregnation between the core and the outer strands
- High wear resistance due to the compacted rope surface and the bigger wires in the outer strands
- Perfect spooling characteristics due to the rope construction's good dimensional stability under lateral pressure and high flexibility