Passion for trees has no borders
We at TEUFELBERGER believe in people who follow their passion and live their dreams, because we are the same. We love what we do and want to share our knowledge with you to make being an arborist easier and safer. That’s why we started the TEUFELBERGER Ambassador program to support this goal. A team of established arborists and newcomers from all over the world unites under the TEUFELBERGER brand. They represent TEUFELBERGER at tree climbing competitions, share their expertise with the community and spread their passion – because passion for trees has no borders.
Who are the ambassadors?
Click on the picture and find out more about the Ambassadors.
Why are we doing it?
- To promote knowledge sharing all over the world.
- To encourage safe use of equipment according to norms and standards.
- To promote best practices and expert tipps for daily use.
- To boost the interest for the profession of arborists.
- To support newcomers in the community to make their way.
- To spread passion for trees in the community and beyond.
- To promote a responsible treatment of nature.
What are their missions and duties?
- Animate workshops to promote good practices and safety.
- Support and provide technical assistance to our distributors and representatives.
- Bring their expertise to Teufelberger during the development or the validation of new products.
- Promote all professions related to trees. (Arboriculture, treeclimbing, recreative treeclimbing, …)
- Share their knowledge of Teufelberger products and their optimal use.
- Represent Teufelberger during competitions (regional, national or international).
- Create marketing content in their native language to reach the widest possible audience.
"We love arborists and their passion for the profession. The Ambassador program is our way to support them on their way. The passion for trees has no borders!"
Ludovic Rambert - Business Unit Manager - Treecare
Why are they doing it?
"I’m proud to wear the TEUFELBERGER colors during national or international competitions."
Arthur Grimault - France
"I want to promote good practices and respect for trees."
Marcin Anczakowski - Poland
"We can learn a lot from each other, that’s why I’m happy to share my knowledge with the community".
Josephine Hedger - England