Nach dem Bau eines Bauwerks und dem Beginn der Nutzungsdauer der Seile ist es von entscheidender Bedeutung, dass das Seilsystem regelmäßig inspiziert und gewartet wird. Der Inspektions- und Wartungszyklus berücksichtigt eine Reihe von Faktoren, einschließlich der erforderlichen Lastzyklen und Umwelteinflüsse. Die Techniker von Teufelberger-Redaelli stehen 365 Tage im Jahr zur Verfügung, um Sie bei der Inspektion und Wartung Ihres Seilsystems zu unterstützen, das in der Regel ein kritischer Teil der Gesamtstruktur ist.
Based on decades of experience in the field of structural cable engineering, Teufelberger-Redaelli’s scope extends beyond design, manufacture, supply and delivery of cable systems. It is essential that cable installation and tensioning are carried out in a safe, secure and well planned manner.
Teufelberger-Redaelli’s team of experienced Engineers provides the necessary engineering resource to provide a complete package approach. From up front design assist help and advice, to construction engineering, through to site installation and tensioning to inspection and maintenance services, you have the peace of mind knowing that Teufelberger-Redaelli can provide a holistic approach to link all these crucial activities together under one package.
INSTALLATION AND TENSIONING
Correct assembly, installation and tensioning of cable assemblies on site is essential to ensure cables are installed safely, on time, within budget and to specification.
Teufelberger-Redaelli aims to engage at the earliest possible stage of the project design process to ensure all that options and all constraints have been considered. With a wealth of experience there are often several different installation and tensioning options that can be studied and ultimately employed.
Engagement with Teufelberger-Redaelli’s site engineering team during design phase means a collaborative approach taken with the design team and the construction teams to ensure the fulfilment of client’s project and prevent costly mistakes and remedial works.
Specific specialist areas of expertise provided by Teufelberger-Redaelli include:
• Design support to the cable system.
• Installation options including lay out of components on site and pre-assembly plans.
• Pre-assembly of cable assemblies and any connections, including clamps and spacers.
• Specifying, planning and mobilisation of cable tensioning equipment.
• Assistance with scheduling of site activities relating to cable installation.
• Assistance with tensioning sequence and tensioning stage options.
• Tensioning of cable assemblies, individually, in pairs, groups or in complex synchronised lift programmes.
• Final cable forces check with a final tensioning report.
• Assistance with applying ancillary cable items, e.g. including the application of Teufelberger-Redaelli Tensocoat cable corrosion protection to the cable surfaces and other approved paint systems.
• Assistance with de-mobilising labour, equipment and packaging.
• Planning, mobilising end executing de-tensioning of cable assemblies and cable nets from existingstructures.
Teufelberger-Redaelli designs and manufactures cable related ancillaries according to each project specific requirements.
Teufelberger-Redaelli designs and manufactures cable related ancillaries according to each project specific requirements. Each customised solution is designed for the specific application in cooperation with the client to ensure the correct solution for the final application.
Teufelberger-Redaelli regularly assists with the design, manufacture and installation of multiple cable clamp options to suit the structure’s application. Cable clamp design are prepared and executed in accordance with International Standards including EN 1993-1-11, EN 1993-1-1 and EN 1993-1-8.
Regular, carefully planned maintenance activities are essential to protect the long-term health of cable supported structures. Planning and executing these cable maintenance activities is an important core part of Teufelberger-Redaelli’s after service offering.
Depending on the type of the structures, the environmental conditions and site access, a cable maintenance plan can be prepared which can provide a detailed overview of the different life stages of the structure and the related recommended courses of action and support services.
Depending on each service life stage, different types of control and activities are required which include:
• Basic visual observation, to ensure the consistent geometry and cable forces are present in all elements of the cable assembly e.g. cables, sockets and any ancillary items.
• Visual inspection, to verify the status of the cable corrosion protection system without interrupting the normal operations of the structure.
• Simple inspection, to assess the surface and external wires condition and the status of the corrosion protection. It will include measuring the thickness of the protection layers of the cable systems and checking the socket cone setting. It may also include dismantling, removing and replacing the cable corrosion protection systems and may require, special access to each of the cable components that are to be inspected.
• Main inspection, comprehensive activities usually carried out in addition to the visual and simple inspection activities. It will include extended instrument checks for cable force measurement to check the permanence of the prestressing condition, cable retensioning in order to guarantee the efficiency of the structure, a geometric topographic survey, dismantling or removal and replacement of corrosion protections or cable components, special access to each of the cable components of the structural cable system.
Other inspection and maintenance activities can be defined specifically for each project.