Full-locked coil hoist rope (FLC)
Rotation resistant hoist rope from TEUFELBERGER with maximum breaking forces, lowest rope elongation and absolutely smooth rope surface.
- Breaking force: +++++
- Bending fatigue behavior: +++
- Radial stability: +++++
- Low torsional tendency: +++++
- Low elongation: +++++
- Ordinary lay or Lang’s lay, right or left lay
- Example of construction: 35 mm = 1–7–(7+7)–14/14I–29Z
- Certifications: EN12385-7; other certificates gladly provided on request
The full-locked coil hoist rope from TEUFELBERGER featuring the STRESSLESS technology is mainly used as hoist rope in friction hoists. The high breaking forces in relation to the rope diameter, the very low elongation and the rotation resistant rope construction are the most distinguishing features of this hoist rope.
To ensure a long service life of the rope, the method of manufacture should be geared to ensure that the rope has the following basic properties, among others:
- No pipe or arch formation, as well as
- Stressless or low-stress rope structure
Our STRESSLESS technology developed in-house ensures that these rope properties are guaranteed. The rope can be individually adapted to the respective requirements to optimally balance the design in terms of wear, service life, breaking load, etc.
The benefits of the full-locked coil hoist rope with STRESSLESS technology are:
- Maximum breaking forces compared to round strand ropes
- Very low elongation
- Rotation resistance ensuring suitability for use in very deep hoisting shafts
- Increased flexibility and thus longer service life of the rope due to STRESSLESS technology
- Closed round surface, therefore reduced groove pressure
- Smooth rope surface and rotation resistant construction going easy on the traction sheave lining, thus providing for reduced downtimes and maintenance costs.
- Extremely high resistance to external environmental influences and ingress of dirt due to the closed rope surface
- In case of fatigue fractures, the Z-profiled wires keep each other inside the rope structure (stressless rope structure - STRESSLESS)
- Due to the special distribution of loads in the rope structure, the TEUFELBERGER hoist rope is more resistant to cork-screw type deformations.
Minimum breaking force
Minimum breaking force