Ropes for maintenance vehicles
You work at dizzy heights? TEUFELBERGER offers you the right fiber rope for your maintenance vehicle. No matter if you work at overhead lines, bridges or overhead signboards of roads, our high performance synthetic ropes of HMPE fibers offer the ideal properties for all kinds of maintenance vehicles.
Our rope constructions, which we offer either with or without cover, are characterized by low weight and safe, quick and easy handling.
Our fiber ropes will impress you
- Our ropes weigh 7 times less than steel wire ropes.
- We offer highest breaking forces comparable to those of a steel wire rope of the same diameter.
- Fiber ropes are not subject to corrosion or soiling caused by rope grease.
- Our synthetic ropes are no source of injury.
- The ropes are characterized by quick and easy handling, thus allowing the user to work ergonomically.
- Various ways of customization and rope end terminations are available.
- Ropes with cover are particularly abrasion resistant.
- Pre-stretched ropes ensure minimal stretch and highest radial stability.
- Our ropes feature a very high reverse bending fatigue strength - resulting in a long service life.
Our rope end terminations
- Spliced eye
- Stainless steel or tubular thimble
- Various types of hooks
- Installation aids
DuraTENThe high strength vehicle winch rope DuraTEN made of UHMWPE features high breaking forces, good bending fatigue strength and a very long service life.
HyperTENThe thermally pre-stretched vehicle winch rope HyperTEN consists of UHMWPE fibers and offers maximum breaking forces and an extremely long service lif...