The multiTOOL is the multifunctional extension of the Unity Ocean Loop.
- Diameter: 8 mm
- Length: 1.5m
- Standards: EN 795B:2012; AS/NZS 5532:2013; ANSI Z133-2017
multiTOOL is much more than just an ordinary footlock sling. Featuring the heat-resistant Ocean Polyester e2e and the OD Loop certified as an anchor point, multiTOOL can, following access by footlocking, also be used for backup belaying during the descent or as an inline anchor point. The eyes on the Ocean Polyester are provided with extra abrasion protection, and the e2e can, once worn, simply be exchanged without the need to exchange the system as a whole. In situations where footlocking is not your technique of choice, you can also use OP e2e and OD Loop as independent components for other purposes.
- OP e2e with abrasion protection
- OP Loop certified as an anchor point
- exchangeable individual components
- longer service life
- OP and OD Loop can be used as separate components
|Min. breaking strength |
|8||5/16||EN 795B:2012; AS/NZS 5532:2013; ANSI Z133-2017|