November 14, 2017
FSE Robline and New England Ropes present their new websites
Just in time for the METS, the biggest trade fair for marine equipment and accessories worldwide, FSE Robline and New England Ropes are presenting their new websites!
Just as before, the new sailing sites are available at www.fserobline.com and www.neropes.com. Due to the modern and responsive design, both sites adapt automatically to the PC, notebook, tablet and smartphone, which makes browsing easy and intuitive. Apart from a contemporary online presence, the focus was mainly on adapting and orienting the content to our customers’ requirements. True to the motto “Don’t make me think!” both marine sites will impress users with a simple structure as well as a logical design. Moreover, they have some useful elements that will simplify browsing and finding.
Here are some of the features our new marine websites have in store for you:
- Attractive and clearly arranged product presentation offering all there is to know about our sailing ropes and products at a glance.
- A comprehensive service area with useful information about splicing, rope maintenance, rope designs, and much more
- Everything worth knowing about our sailing brands - from news and events to brand information
- Super-fast searching function to help you search and find what you need
- Dealer locator to help you find your dealer
Have a lot of fun on our new sailing websites!
Photo credit: Designed by Aleksandr_Samochernyi / Freepik