This high performance steel wire rope is proven due to an outstandingly long service life and high minimum breaking forces. EVOLUTION Q8 works longer!
- ordinary lay, right or left lay
- 12–50 mm: 8 x K25F – EPIWRC, RCN 06
- 52–54 mm: 8 x K35F – EPIWRC, RCN 10
- Use without swivel
The permanent use of the harbor cranes in the ports of the world requires high performance steel wire ropes with maximum service life and high operational safety. Thus, downtimes can be planned and minimized. Due to its rope construction developed with the target to providing excellent bending fatigue characteristics, Evolution Q8 features an extremely long service life. At the same time, EVOLUTION Q8 impresses with high safety for the operator and the reliable indication of the point of discard.
Benefits of EVOLUTION Q8:
- Excellent service life and highest profitability due to outstanding flexural fatigue characteristics ensured by the flexible while robust rope construction
- Reliability and operational safety due to high breaking forces achieved by means of SUPERFILL® compaction technology.
- Trouble-free operation due to good absorption of dynamic forces even in case of vibrations and jerky loads
- High flexibility of the rope construction leading to a very long service life even when used in applications with small d/D ratios