(Principal Module: Industrial Process Engineering)
We are looking for an electrical engineering apprentice in St. Aegyd for 2017/2018!
Apprenticeship: 3.5 years
Main training areas:
Electrical engineers work in many different areas. As an electrical engineer, you will be planning, installing, mounting and maintaining electrical and electronic equipment and facilities. You will look for failures and troubleshoot faults in electrical systems, all the time painstakingly complying with safety regulations and environmental protection standards when performing your tasks.
Your main tasks will include:
- Reading and preparing technical documents
- Measuring electrical and non-electrical values
- Planning, sizing, assembling and wiring electro-technical parts and groups of components
- Building, commissioning and maintaining electrical machinery, equipment and installations (production machines, assembly lines, etc.)
- Installing, commissioning, inspecting and maintaining control engineering systems
- Modifying automated installations
- Connecting, adjusting and commissioning drive systems
An electrical engineering apprenticeship is a modular career. Upon completion of your 3.5 years of training, you can decide to participate in a specialization module for half a year and finetune your apprentice skills in the areas of facilities engineering, building technology services and renewable energies.
3 courses of 10 weeks each plus a 5-week course in Linz or Gmunden if you are trained in Wels. If your apprenticeship training is based in St. Aegyd (Lower Austria), you will attend the vocational school in Amstetten.
Phone +43 7242-413 412
"Apply for this apprenticeship career right now!"